From Rugby League player and Fireman to award winning Ocean and Lifestyle photographer, Russell Ord found his passion through adventure and the discovery of the untouched/unseen wilderness.
Russell’s photos blend the environment with real life story telling, his work has been published in magazines and books throughout the world, was awarded the 2016 IPA International Sports Photographer Of the Year at the prestigious Lucie Awards and exhibited in Germany at Photokina 2016 and Tokyo Japan 2017 for FujiFilm.
His life and work has been the subject of the documentary “One Shot” which was broadcasted nationally by the ABC in a seven part art series and internationally through Film festivals and Garage Entertainment. (www.oneshotdoco.com)
“Its more than just moments in time, its about the connection with people and the environment, creating content that reflects this very essence” – Russell Ord.
Russell will take you one on one through -
- Receive professional guidance & support making improvements in your photography work
- Post production
- How to market yourself, your business & so much more.
- Receive 12 x 1hr Skype sessions (1 yr membership) ($1200)
- Or $150 = 1hr Skype session. (no obligations)
- Option for face to face at your own cost, please contact to discuss.
Whether you have a photographic business or looking to start out, from beginner to semi-professional.
Email email@example.com for more information.